Email Marketing: Are You Doing It Right?
Email Marketing Competency Assessment
- Do you blast emails through your Outlook? You get an F. Very few people are getting them.
- Do you use software that tracks open rates and clickthroughs? You get a D. That’s an important part of email marketing, but hardly the whole game.
- Are you conducting A/B Split Testing on your subject lines and your body text, so that you can boost those open rates and clickthroughs? You get a C. Getting better, but still have a way to go.
- Are you building landing pages to receive visitors who come in from clickthroughs, with content based on the link they just clicked? Are you using Google link tracking in the URL or other software that will track where the visitor goes on your site? If you’re doing one of these things, you get a B. If you’re doing both, you get an A-.
- Are you using a leased SMTP email server rather than paying so much more to use a web based server? If so, you get an A+.
In the Philippines, even if you’re getting a C, you’re light years ahead of the competition in most industries. If you want help getting to the next level (or the top level), contact Tony Ahn & Co. to see what we can do for you.