Tony Ahn & Co. has implemented Wiki Star to deliver Wikipedia articles for some of the highest profile individuals, brands, and causes in Asia, driving them traffic, increasing their credibility, and influencing the press.
We can do the same for you. Wiki Star is a must-have for any professional, business, or event that wishes to properly and effectively represent themselves on the web. Not only is Wikipedia a powerful search engine, but it’s also the first place that journalists and potential clients will look for factual information about YOU. From basic information; such as birth dates, occupation and history, to key information such as positive press links, news feeds and product launches, Wiki Star is a powerful tool.
- Individuals: Whether you are a celebrity, business person, or politician, Wiki Star is a simple way to assure that the information about you on the web is accurate. By being proactive, you can influence your included information, data, and even your photo–instead of waiting for someone else to post their own version on your behalf.
- Business: Wiki Star helps your business manage its on-line profile by presenting true and current information. Many times, potential clients will search for your business on-line prior to engaging in a business transaction. In addition to your company website, Wiki Star adds credibility to any brand, and can often be linked to reinforcing media and websites.
- Events: Though Wikipedia is not an advertising platform, it is a very important historical tracking beacon. Especially valuable for annual and recurring events where potential sponsors, vendors, press and volunteers may want to know more. Information, such as its featured participants, size, purpose, dress code, key sponsors, organizers, and beneficiaries can be included in your Wiki Star.
- One article of 600 to 800 words
- Full references/citations
- Two photos (care of client)